Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Countires I have visited

It seems today is going to be one of those "brain itch" days where pent up blog post ideas come to fruition. This is a great example of one of those.

I was talking with a colleague this week and he asked where all I had been and I wished I had a concise list to share. I have tossed this around as an idea before and now it's done.  I'll add a new country next April when we visit New Zealand but until then, this is as current as I can recall.


While I am at it, here's the US map of places I have visited.
I need to get around a bit more in my opinion. I enjoy seeing new places.  Most countries I have visited I would go back again but there are a few I can live the rest of my life without going to again. Out of respect for everyone I won't post the names of the places I didn't like.

1 comment:

  1. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website blogcothebanchuabiet.com với blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp blogcothebanchuabiet.com có những gì, chia sẻ blogcothebanchuabiet.com sẽ giúp bạn nhiều thông tin, chúc bạn có những thông tin hữu ích từ blogcothebanchuabiet.com cực hữu ích.

    ReplyDelete